A utility-inspired done-in-one, this coverall from the We The Free collection is a true staple.
Fit: Relaxed, straight-leg silhouette
Features: Eco-conscious design, button-up closure, oversized pockets throughout, western-inspired yoke seam, classic collar neckline
Through a resource conscious wash process each pair of denim requires just 10L of water to create, compared to the industry average of 1500L.
- This style uses 10L of water to produce each pair, that’s 98% less water than the denim industry standard.
- Uses 0.74kWh of energy to produce each pair, that’s less than 50% of the denim industry standard.
- Made with 60% BCI Certified Cotton, 40% Tencel, derived from wood pulp.
- Made using lower impact hardware
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified, therefore has been rigorously tested against the use of 350 harmful chemicals